\\ tranzltd b! u

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 13 07:33:30 CET 2002

>will you

To my surprize
I neeeed you

>make new objects for nato or new software?

Immune.play [TM]

after the law suit for cycling74 dirty boys inc. concludes

                        <1 measure plastik around wrist

                        <2 kut plastik band at desired point

                        <3 push end ov plastik band into metal box

                           \yes\   \no\

                        <4 you are nou tagged

http://www.eusocial.com/data/juzt.u.mp3

>and if you can answer these questions,please cooperate with us!

I was born to cooperate. Coziness in solidarity I say [like reading - gezellig++]

>so, please fill in your answers to questions

Already we can perceive the contradiction ...

>1 : what are you enthusiastic about the most, at the moment?

1.2x

>2 : what do you need the most to your work?

1.2x

>3 : where does your work inspiration come from?

1.2x

>    and to get that inspiration, what do you do?

"what do you think"

>4 : what's your most favourite tool

My poison is soluble

http://www.eusocial.com/data/vr!endel!jk.jpg

>please be specific.

Netochka Nezvanova

http://www.carterhouse.com/atlas/wineries/perrierjouet.html

>5 : what's the matter brought your interest the most, out of year 2002?

A handsome young baron

>6 :would you please tell us what the phenomenon or the
>thing draw your interest the most, out of technology, which is closely related to your working process?

The cat's dream

http://www.ferrari.com/cloudy/character

>7 :at the moment,what is the technology which is bothering you the most,

W o r k

____.... Knitting - No needles required!!!

>8 :how many hours do you spend your time in front of computer everyday?

I am innocent. When I park my eye it is in 3 directions.                [so that the angle of the head can be varied

>9 : what is the digital appliance which you want to have the most now?

The human population of amerika

>10 :what has impressed you the most  by using computer
     until today?

The vast expanse of amerikans it attracts                      [even shakespeare revealed his prejudices

>11 : what are you doing next year?

Relocating to Spain with 1+1=1 book with endless amounts of perfection.
Perhaps create a sweeeet legendary recipe that traces back to me!!

>let us know your schedule.

I shall be reading MY 2 meter book

it's good 2 read think you not +?

IMMUNE>PLAY++

>thank you so much

This tomato is for you!

>for answering those questions.

Nature is a better guide
said the heart in streams of light

NN      \\  the most beautiful things remain precisely where we [WANT] them

-
-
-

                                          pre.konssept!Øn