[Syndicate] hurt

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Oct 17 03:22:02 CEST 2001

clement, vu ca ? he is referring to you.

welcome seldom speaker

( I am very sorry for interference )

At 23:21 16.10.01 +0000, Mark Eaton wrote:

> >anyway, art hurts not.
>
>for a moment let us stand atop the architecture of desire.

art or hurt ?

>Juxtaposed
>against what violence, what anti-architecture, what death?

clement ?

>it clear that you must survive this violence to know its meaning. (you
>will survive, right?) Et alors? what then? Shall we speak of it only once
>the children have gone to bed?

I think you might have missed something. I can only remember some speech
about violins.

maybe this is a good idea. a new game for adults ?
although I think, with these people all in different time zones we might
have a problem.
What about some violence holiday ? From time to time I could uns*bscribe
all children for a while,
we play a little violence and then I res*bscribe them ?

( there is also by the way a very strange time gap between Paris and
Southern Germany. someone is sometimes replying some time before my sent.
very strange. it's around ten minutes )

>violence is so unlovely. is it possible to speak its name without causing
>too much misinterpreted pain? We would all have to agree that this hurt is
>productive.

you want to be productive ?

>ha ha! No doubt consensus is imminent. ha ha!

violins are productive, too ?

>sigh. wounds are curious aren't they?
>-mark

?