hurt

Mark Eaton eaton at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Oct 17 01:21:49 CEST 2001

>anyway, art hurts not.

for a moment let us stand atop the architecture of desire. Juxtaposed
against what violence, what anti-architecture, what death?

it clear that you must survive this violence to know its meaning. (you
will survive, right?) Et alors? what then? Shall we speak of it only once
the children have gone to bed?

violence is so unlovely. is it possible to speak its name without causing
too much misinterpreted pain? We would all have to agree that this hurt is
productive. ha ha! No doubt consensus is imminent. ha ha!

sigh. wounds are curious aren't they?
-mark