[Syndicate] hurt

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Oct 17 11:32:17 CEST 2001

hi all, hi Claudia, hi Mark

i was talking of decoration
(not militarre decorations)

Claudia Westermann a *crit :

> clement, vu ca ? he is referring to you.
>
> welcome seldom speaker

welcome rare

> ( I am very sorry for interference )

Syndicate thanks you for this sollicitude thank you.

> At 23:21 16.10.01 +0000, Mark Eaton wrote:
>
> > >anyway, art hurts not.
> >
> >for a moment let us stand atop the architecture of desire.
>
> art or hurt ?
>
> >Juxtaposed
> >against what violence, what anti-architecture, what death?
>
> clement ?

mmmm.
violence, I have an idea about that,
anti-architecture, no idea but i can find
death, I have an idea about that.

> >it clear that you must survive this violence to know its meaning. (you
> >will survive, right?) Et alors? what then? Shall we speak of it only once
> >the children have gone to bed?
>
> I think you might have missed something. I can only remember some speech
> about violins.
>
> maybe this is a good idea. a new game for adults ?
> although I think, with these people all in different time zones we might
> have a problem.
> What about some violence holiday ? From time to time I could uns*bscribe
> all children for a while,
> we play a little violence and then I res*bscribe them ?
>
> ( there is also by the way a very strange time gap between Paris and
> Southern Germany. someone is sometimes replying some time before my sent.
> very strange. it's around ten minutes )
>
> >violence is so unlovely. is it possible to speak its name without causing
> >too much misinterpreted pain? We would all have to agree that this hurt is
> >productive.
>
> you want to be productive ?
>
> >ha ha! No doubt consensus is imminent. ha ha!
>
> violins are productive, too ?
>
> >sigh. wounds are curious aren't they?
> >-mark
>
> ?
>
> clement ? somehow I do not get it.

well, i'm here, but head hake this morning.
I visited IVG show yesterday (a very good html show !) with wine ...
so
it hurts a bit this morning.
party hurts !