[syndicate] when walking the DreamBeach

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Nov 24 22:03:43 CET 2001

dear frederic,

I just wanted to tell you that it does not matter

>I did not forget you and now it seems that I am writing to myself

I can read this

>>I am writing, just at the moment I am writing. And what do you do at the
>>moment ?
>
>just uploaded something into the barrel http://2balles.cc

and I hope she appreciates
or your dream.
but it seems to me
that you do not like too much
le samedi

>tonight I will see "ghosts of mars" with my beautiful kids. I am not sure
>that I go to a lot of parties. the syndicate isea2000 party was real
>excellent, though. last night it was my mother's birthday and my parents
>told me the name of the balaton hotel. my father had forgotten that I
>nearly drowned there.

you see

>>You know I told you, you should not do this too often. It is not healthy.
>>And then the next morning you again complain silently.
>
>next week my son is 18

what I said

>>Artavazd Peleshian:
>>- The End
>>[ the second part of a diptychon /
>>the first part called The Life one should keep for another day ]
>>- The Seasons
>>
>>Abbas Kiarostami
>>- Taste of Cherry
>
>I think this one is still showing in france

it is a beautiful film
( transformed existentialism in a way - an islamic view perhaps -
but nothing seemed strange to me - so I wonder - but perhaps,
this is not to wonder about - the strange is only what they always tell us,
perhaps -
it's artificially produced, this could be -
ideology, which uses religion for its own purposes - on every side )

>>you will see. it works.
>
>thank you claudia
>what are _you doing ?

I am comfortable
reading erich fried
and other valuable
poems of silence
and I hope, that no-one calls
as they said
because then all the silence would be gone
I know
they want me to speak language then
and it would not help to take the books
with me