[syndicate] when walking the DreamBeach

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 24 20:45:01 CET 2001

dear claudia,

I did not forget you and now it seems that I am writing to myself

just uploaded something into the barrel http://2balles.cc

>You are so silent.
>Probably you do not do anything senseful I suspect.

the day went with much needed cleaning of the house. it is not over, it is
never over the dust is killing me

>Is there a party tonight ? Are you going there ?

tonight I will see "ghosts of mars" with my beautiful kids. I am not sure
that I go to a lot of parties. the syndicate isea2000 party was real
excellent, though. last night it was my mother's birthday and my parents
told me the name of the balaton hotel. my father had forgotten that I
nearly drowned there.

>You know I told you, you should not do this too often. It is not healthy.
>And then the next morning you again complain silently.

next week my son is 18

>Artavazd Peleshian:
>- The End
>[ the second part of a ditychon /
>the first part called The Life one should keep for another day ]
>- The Seasons
>
>Abbas Kiarostami
>- Taste of Cherry

I think this one is still showing in france

>you will see. it works.

thank you claudia
what are _you doing ?

>and