P.S. when walking ....

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Nov 19 20:10:02 CET 2001

I changed the page. I hope it's clearer now. ;)

And inserted some javascript which should do a clear form, each time
KKnut is loaded, so also when hitting the back button from the DreamBeach page.
When someone notices some problems with this, please tell.

Actually I do not think that this was the problem with the pavu-mercy
yesterday.
very strange.

I am not so sure, but maybe it's your video, clement.
Maybe it's unhealthy.
I already noticed this on an evening a few days ago,
when a friend of mine kept sending these kind of messages:

>and I whisper:
>Whispering and whispering. Shaking a hazlenut is nut as fonny as shaking a
>walnut is nut as fonny as shaking th KKnut. I'm getting nuts!

I had to do some sanitary phonecalls and I actually think it's ok again.

But what, if it causes an epidemic disease on Syndicate ?

kindly
claudia