Renewal of REALTOKYO

Tetsuya OZAKI ozaki at blue.ocn.ne.jp
Fri Dec 28 09:40:20 CET 2001

Dear friends,

Now that the year 2001 is about to end, we at REALTOKYO would like to use
this occasion to thank everybody who has been supporting us through our
first year.

For the new year RT announces the following slight renewal:

- Comeback of "RealCities"
After pausing for several months we are going to revive the culture column,
"RealCities," that reports on events, fashions, trends, and other cultural
news from major cities around the world. The first volume will review the
recent Tokyo special of the "Batofar" music event in Paris.

- Irregular "Tokyo, 4 Weeks"
"Tokyo, 4 Weeks," which used to be our weekly 'event recommendation for the
following four weeks,' will be published irregularly from now on. Every time
we spot an event that deserves special attention we pay a closer look and
introduce the event in an in-depth article. The first personality to
contribute a recommendation for the new year will be Saeki Kenzo.

- Expansion of the event database
We are going to increase the total number of event data ("event cards") on
RT to provide an even more extensive overview of film, stage, music, art,
and other events that happen in Tokyo. After establishing a certain quality
level through unique interpretations and introductions of selected events,
our next goal is to achieve a greater completeness in terms of pure
information quantity.

Besides these general renewal points, we are now working on a thrilling,
film-related project, that will open later in January. We hope that you
will enjoy this, and stay with us also in 2002.

With best wishes for the new year,

Ozaki Tetsuya, Editor-in-chief
REALTOKYO
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/