___ R E A L T O K Y O MAIL MAGAZINE Vol. 59___

Tetsuya OZAKI ozaki at blue.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Dec 27 18:14:21 CET 2001

   R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____28_12_2001_Fri_vol.59___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks:
"Apocalypse Now Redux"

(2) Tokyo Culture Diary
Vol. 19

(3) Presents of the Week:
"Apocalypse Now Redux" postcards

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 42 events
including 14 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks

Return Of The Apocalypse
Apocalypse Now Redux

recommended by traveling author, Komazawa Toshiki

A complete, reedited version of "Apocalypse Now," that includes
fifty-three minutes of material that were cut out for the
previously release, is coming to the theatres. In order to refresh
and be prepared I just watched a video of the original version. It
was a reunion after twenty years. But, pulled into the film by the
impressive opening scenery of a blazing jungle and the Doors' music,
I felt how the time gap shrunk and even almost disappeared. I guess
that's a sign that the world just hasn't improved at all, and the
human race is still as stupid as twenty years ago. The real world
hasn't caught up with the movie world, but it's just that nothing
has changed.

Read more at
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0063-komazawa.htm

(2) Tokyo Culture Diary

In vol. 19 of his journal COMPOSITE editor Sugatsuke Masanobu
reports on his recent trip to Paris and shares his impressions of
the spring/summer Paris Collection shows.

Read more at:
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/composite/0019-sugatsuke.htm

(3) Presents

REALTOKYO gives away ten postcard sets to commemorate the complete,
reedited version of "Apocalypse Now," that is going to be shown
from January, 2002.

To apply and for further information, please see:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

On RT in the week following January 7:

- Tokyo, 4 weeks

- Out of Tokyo

- Tokyo Visitors’ Book

- Tokyo Culture Diary

and more…

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and convenient
for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us opinions or
productive suggestions concerning contents, structure, layouts,
etc. Three especially lucky readers who send a mail to
info at realtokyo.co.jp.
will be chosen and receive a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

---PR------------------------------------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners on
our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get lots of
hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy information
on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to change
your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_ja.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received by
email.