marvelous living side-by-side

dsi dsi at digitalsistersindeed.org
Wed Dec 12 17:23:51 CET 2001

good morn!ng

lv+ [shall take you on a journey of your life - at least
      the cinematik one]

     isnt love like kneeling [an abdikation of sorts] +?
     but

love consists in this, that two solitudes greet
and protect and touch each other.

yes, for beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror,
which we still are just able to endure, and we are so awed for
it serenely disdains to annihilate us.

A good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be
guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest
possible trust.
A merging of two people is an impossibility, and where it seems to
exist, it is a
hemming-in, a mutual consent that robs one party or both parties of
their fullest
freedom and development. But once the realization is accepted that
even between the
closest people infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side-by-side
can grow up for them, if they succeed in loving the expanse between
them, which gives
them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole before an
immense sky.

dg/dsi