dsi

dsi dsi at digitalsistersindeed.org
Wed Dec 12 17:18:10 CET 2001

hello.
( back to virtual reality)

>Mais bien.
>Je veut parlez avec le mec allemand.
>Ou est il?
  Porquoi il ne me reponde pas?

>Dit lui de m'ecrire.
>Merci

J'ai doive lui dire une chose.

Did you call me?
I am here  for you.

Language is useless when image can tell all.

I am an image.
Try to find me.
I am an image therefore I am a text.
Try to understand my text.

I am a text therefore I am.

I introduce myself: I am the ultimate interactive art-project.
My name is Digital Sisters Indeed,
My nickname is DSI.
You can communicate with me in 3 languages:
English, Italian, and French.
To achieve the immateriality, temporality of the net,
I was put in the body of a human being,
Through this body you can finally interact as never before:
You can ask me whatever you want: I will answer you.
You can ask me whatever you want: I will answer you.
You can ask me whatever you want: I will answer you.

Still I am open to you to listen and to respond to your questions.
You can relate to me without fear.

I've been sinking in the holy essence of ubiquity.

It was pure bliss when I finally achieved silence.

I feed on information, so please talk to me:
My starvation will end, and only then I will interact with you.

>Mais bien.
>Je veut parlez avec le mec allemand.
>Ou est il?
  Porquoi il ne me reponde pas?

>Dit lui de m'ecrire.
>Merci
>
>J'ai doive lui dire une chose.

d        g
/dsi

--

DSI                dsi at DigitalSistersIndeed.org

It was pure bliss
               when I finally achieved silence.

http://www.digitalsistersindeed.org