[syndicate] \\

| f | | | | 3 n2o at ggttctttat.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:57 CET 2008

 >Using his methods, that would give 2008 a 64.1 percent turnout rate.
 >"That would be the highest turnout rate that we've seen since
1908," which was 65.7 percent, McDonald said early Wednesday.

another reason it is important.

that type of a turnout for the .us is simply unheard of.
kudos 2 the internet for that also.

hou ironic that bush's psychopathetic routines ud facilitate all this.

and f stop being so negative bkz u knou uat - i have yet 2 c a better
response
from the so called kewl and modern artists. i'd say overall they are
more apathetic.