[syndicate] \\

| f | | | | 3 n2o at ggttctttat.com
Wed Nov 5 14:19:40 CET 2008

> yeah, I distinctly heard someone on the radio say something like
> "obama is not going
> to do anyhting special for blacks, there is no problem with racism
> anymore in the
> USA: this election proves that a black man can become president".
> big deal!

u kan thank bush 4 that. without his butchery it udnt have happened.
and it is a big deal. a huge deal actually considering the forces at
play.

obama may not do anything direktly for blacks but he will indirectly
as most likely he will address some of the class inequality and wealth
distribution. symbolically however it is a huge huge deal for black
people.