[syndicate] \\ Happy Obama Day

fm fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 5 14:09:24 CET 2008

> Of cours it's a political election... what are you espected ?

certainly not a wikipedia definition...
)

>in the world, but who thought it was possible in this country 6 months
ago ? not me...

yeah, I distinctly heard someone on the radio say something like "obama is not going to do anyhting special for blacks, there is no problem with racism anymore in the USA: this election proves that a black man can become president".
big deal! not everybody wants to be a president (I do) most people just want to have food, shelter and have fun

> Mc Cain (...72 years old),

tell me at what age people should be prevented to run for presidency ?
and no wikipedia cheating card on this: your opinion, xavier