[syndicate] \\ Happy Obama Day

xavier cahen cahen.x at levels9.com
Wed Nov 5 14:02:18 CET 2008

Of cours it's a political election... what are you espected ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politique

I not saying that the United States of America are the greatest nation
in the world, but who thought it was possible in this country 6 months
ago ? not me...

I like american people, and I prefere when they vote Obama than bush or
Mc Cain (...72 years old), and about democraty, I not shure that we have
to give any french lessons !

Xavier

--
XAVIER CAHEN
cahen.x at levels9.com
Paris France
http://www.levels9.com
http://00-00-0000.org

Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel