[syndicate] Digicult: Digimag 30/December07-January08_English Version Online

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Jan 22 16:32:10 CET 2008

> for the sake who might not know:
> Frederic Madre repeated many times how much he disagrees with   crossposting.

it is true although today I am more happy to see mail, any mail,
coming to syndicate than none at all
this is why I sing la la
I am happy to receive mail on syndicate, the state of affairs being what it is

> That's an opinion, that I respect a lot. Frederic is an net expert, I
> never experienced fatal mistakes, or hypocritcism coming from his side.

gotta work on that right now!

> However, repetition, redudancy is a widespread practice on the net,
> and elsewhere. In the avant-garde  art it is a fundamental aesthetic
> principle.

ah, an interesting subject to debate
specially now that aliette is away we can talk freely of the avant-garde

My position regarding crossposting is much more neutral,
> specially if the mail does not start with "Sorry for any crossposting".

)

I am against smileys but can use them when I feel like it, that is due
to my strict obedience to dialectical and historical materialism