[syndicate] Directory's Wed., 09.01.2008 12:28

horrorkatze at modukit.com horrorkatze at modukit.com
Sat Jan 12 11:58:56 CET 2008

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Slum-TV <an at eroticunion.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 13:05:34 UT
Subject: Slum-TV Two Reports from Kenya
To: horrorcampino at gmail.com

(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions,
is located at the end of this message.)
__

Dear Friends,

we managed to get in touch with our friends. All of them are ok.

Read here two articles, one by Sam Hopkins:

The 28th of December five years ago was a very different occasion. When the results came out, confirming a landslide victory for Mwai Kibaki, my brothers and I went out to celebrate. It was a large night, almost narcotic in the intensity of the celebrations, fuelled only by the excitement of victory for the right man and the promise of change. read more The 28th of December five years ago was a very different occasion. When the results came out, confirming a landslide victory for Mwai Kibaki, my brothers and I went out to celebrate. It was a large night, almost narcotic in the intensity of the celebrations, fuelled only by the excitement of victory for the right man and the promise of change. continue to read http://www.slum-tv.info/?p=40

and Election Day by Ali Barisa:

I woke up around 4:44 at night so that i prepare myself early enough to vote for change on december 27. At around 5:30 am in the morning, I headed to the polling station in our area; my polling station is called Roysambu primary school, it was where I went to school when I was young during my primary days. continue to read: http://www.slum-tv.info/?p=41

Let us hope, that the situation will calm down, and that our friends vote are not obsolete.
cheers
alex