[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Tue Feb 12 11:58:32 CET 2008

 >> Sounded like a _concerned_ citizen to me but
 >> I would agree - it's not your thing.
 >

 > 'I am (name). I am an academic painter'
 > and therefore I decide that this is crap .... etc ...

he didnt say that.
and he was correct to state his qualifications.

that wasnt a personal discussion.

 > hm ... I am quite unsure what an academic painter is
 > but I am truly suspicious

and u may

 >> Finally - this nonsense gets turned into the usual
 >> "I'm an artist. I have the right to pee all over your dignity
 >> and you must give me a grant so I can do so"   \+\  "Oh, no, reality
 >> has dawned upon our exhibition.
 >> That's not fair!"
 >

 > Nee,
 >
 > in the name of the young and next generation every space that
allows for
 > discussion
 > between those in opposition should be protected by the State

the state and the law should serve the people.
not the other way around.

 > It does not matter if those attacking could be called left or
right or
 > instrumentalized.
 >

 > So, maybe the question is, if this space is meant to be a space for
 > discussion or simply a provocation (funded by the EU etc)
 > or maybe the question is what the intention of the artists is, no
matter
 > who
 > funded the exhibition
 >
 > Is it?

  it is not a personal discussion
but a discussion re: archetypes.

 >> I already answered her in detail.
 >> As most 'artists' she's not engaged in any dialog.
 >
 > I disagree.

and u may.

 >I have sat with her whole days and there were only discussion.

a personal matter. not a matter of archetypes.

 > Possible, she prefers to discuss locally - orally. I do so, too.

that is another discussion.

 > Regular language is weaker than the language of an artwork that
can be
 > left
 > alone somewhere to an audience.
 > It needs time. It is only meant for those who want to listen.
 >
 > In an artwork by comparison one tries to compress the thoughts of
maybe
 > weeks, years - and sometimes one manages to interrupt the stream of
 > thoughts
 > of someone who looks like it - to change direction.

one does not compress anything.
one presents the seed that others may grow as desired/able to.

once again - the artist should serve art not art the artist.
art in this case = IT.

that was not art.

 >> She's engaged in 'rights' , eg. securing the right
 >> to insult the dignity of a people, in the name of 'art'
 >
 > She uses the word 'art' in a very similar way than I do, I think.
 > I call art what is changing perception - opens up to grey zones
that were
 > previously painted in black and white
 >
 > And sometimes we disagree if something is grey or black or white.

the seed contains all shades. one does not dissagree about the seed.

but again - one doesnt walk into someone's home and insults them and
calls them fascists when they object to the insult.

that's not art. it is simply.idiotic.
context aware is an attribute.

if that event was art then what obraz did is also art
and accordingly should be entitled to the same liberties and protection.

anyway - this is all academic.

without emotion nothing matters and to that - ||  фук дза эу
_  paşalîc