[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Mon Feb 11 23:46:37 CET 2008

andrej

> I am just wandering. And who knows who was trowing stones onto the
> gallery.
> Were they cought? How come, but police was closing all that part of
> town
> during the night. It could be anybody, even from any n. g. o.

It may be written NGO but it is pronounced AWA -- another western
army -- bombing from within, civilized style.
Western democracy consists precisely in the tearing apart of society,
communal + individual identities

so that the grown social network and traditions may be readily
replaced with occident pulafashion commodities + nameless nobodies.

some 1 else
 >Liberal Serbs seem to be following the same path as Liberals here
(US) and the UK.

 >The path of self hatred, the path of hating your past, your
religion, a path of promoting your enemies and of self destruction.

 >This is not being a true "Liberal", this is Anglo inspired
neoliberalism which is a cancer on society. Serbia should

 >not follow this path but find its own "Liberal" path with does not
include self-hatred.

Unfortunately there are simply m9ndfukd 'artists' in the west + east
branding those opposing

the democratic / neo-liberal agenda, fascists + barbarians ... when
in fact it is they who are busily

disseminating real life 3D = Degeneration. Destruction. Decay.