[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Sat Feb 9 12:30:53 CET 2008

> From:
> "Marina Grzinic" <margrz at zrc-sazu.si>
>

> Great, great, now  what we can expect on this list is a rainbow of
> all these
> little fascists, right wing nationalists, chauvinists and
> anti-Semitists

and Curators!!!!!!!

> of the type of Tisma's and machinenkunst crap who  could not
> wait to start  their little wars... ...

Fascist urself bebe.  Try not to get 2 hysterikal lest u have a
little demo.kratik infarkt

> BE MY GUEST ...

immer die liebe. nananananna NA NANNAAAA

> as it is no better
> critique and picture of you all as yours own words ...actually

That is what I said about u ... and let me tell u
-- ITZ KOMING AKROSS LOUD + KLEAR

u kan fantasize urself some ultra superior being
u.re just a hysterikal akademik who - after being financed her entire
life
by some government or other - doesnt knou cucu

I admire your emotion - but the lovely thing about emotion is
that everyone's emotion is equal.

Allora, sorry to point out - you're no better than anyone else.

> is nothing to
> add, it will be waist of time, so this is my last comment to you
> and all
> similar big mouth of  cynical souls....

UUUUUUUUUuuuuuu - I cry black tears of despair. You're so
demo.kratikally chic
not to speak to us anymore.

I think i go jump off a bridge now ... into a rainbow

> I will activate myself soon again on this list with a statement to
> be sign
> for an international support to these people in Prishtina and
> Belgrade, as I
> was informed by the curators, that yesterday these violent nationalist
> forces threw stones on the KONTEKST gallery windows, smashing them!

KUNST. MACHT>GANZ>GLUCKLICH +FREI

in kontekst of course.

> Therefore is possible to say that this violence will not stop and
> it is more
> to expect in the very soon future?
>
> Marina Grzinic

I dont knou - maybe u contemplate your violent outbursts ... and relax
on declaring ur solidarity to this + that GROUP ... and ur
superiority to this or that GROUP.