[syndicate] Fwd: BIOS 4

beate zurwehme beate at zurwehme.org
Fri May 4 21:30:57 CEST 2007

Immunoglobulin (2005/06), a DNA music installation is now running at
BIOS 4 (Arte biotecnológico y ambiental), a group exhibition and
conference on biotechnological and environmental art at Centro Andaluz
de Arte Contemporáneo (CAAC), Sevilla, Spain, running through September
2, 2007.

Sample: http://www.petergena.com/immuno.html

CAAC - BIOS 4: http://www.caac.es/programa/frame.htm
--

******************************
* Peter Gena, Professor  http://www.petergena.com
* mailTo:pgena at saic.edu
"I am plagued by doubts.  What if everything is an illusion and nothing
exists?  In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet"  -- Woody
Allen.
The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of the SAIC

+ -- --
  http://zurwehme.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/beatezurwehme
  http://genderfashion.spreadshirt.net