AW: [syndicate] Trans.: [thingist] IAM SPEAKER SERIES: SarahRobbins, March 12, 2007

mez breeze netwurker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:31:16 CET 2007

On 3/10/07, fmadre at free.fr <fmadre at free.fr> wrote:

> oh, mary ann, you are upset that your vanity wikipedia entries won't
> remain as they are

hey fred,

  yet again another x.ample of y i find ur attempts 2 pull this list back 2
a 1997-net.space saddening. wikipedia wars? try 2 n.tice a contemporary
heath bunting with that, who [like the rest of us] have realised that
context glue has actually altered past a 97 condition.

again, u attempt 2 present a willingness 2 discuss but again, revert 2:

1) 1 liners n.tent on deflecting the fact u willl not n.gage the issues u
provoke [then try 2 diffuse responsibility 4 n.itialising with a projected
veneer of removal].
2) sardonic responses that indicate ur attention 2wards an edit of a
wikipedia entry [which, surprising, is *n.tended* 2 b edited, beyond a
euro_centrically confined version of reality that u present as "truth" but
others who made up that art gestation space c as only 1 version of it. in my
*opinion* i see the entire article needing a substantial rewrite according 2
a broader definition of how net.art manifested, rather than as b.ing simple
"right". who knos? i may even reinstate the very 1st 2004 entry that has no
mention of u *shock! horror!*:).
3) ur absence of reflection regarding the notion that this edit actually
irritates you enuff 2 offer a type of response loaded 2wards the ridiculous;
making a snide dialogue attempt thru a public mailing list. this *gets* 2 u,
which i find n.triguing - the ego is a hard thing 2 remove oneself from, no?
4) n.couraging a troll-based response system that n.variably leads u 2
personally attacking w[h]o[m]teva u decide to target when it
b.comesapparent that logical progression is 2 much 4 u 2 adhere 2.

I understand your concern
> it's a social thing, too bad you can't retreat from it all

ah fred. ur adorabe when ur mad;)
nothing like that point 4) from above 2 win an argument. i'll save u the
trouble - u win! i'll n.courage u [and other subscribers] 2 believe just
that - ur assumed psychological profile of me x.isting in a anti_social
vacuum meets ur blanket otherness categorising, so i'll x.ist there happily
4 u. don't want 2 complicate the issues with variables and versions, after
all:)

.....+now, 2 wait 4 ur reductionistic off-track response that allows 4 ur
projection of urself 2wards the "don't care" spectrum...or ur silence in
order to feign disinterest.....

the ego is a hard thing 2 break, no?

with n.terest,
a socially.ma[i]l[i]a.justed.retreater,
][mez][

--
...knottings.in.the.sm.all.of.my.cortical.b[h]ack:
:http://netwurker.livejournal.com