AW: [syndicate] Trans.: [thingist] IAM SPEAKER SERIES: SarahRobbins, March 12, 2007

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Mar 6 16:27:39 CET 2007

joking apart, there seems to be a divide between people who are on
myspace and those who are on second life. I think, judging from the
examples I've seen, that second life is favored by those who are
enclined to new ageism and have this mythological idea that technology
free them from their bodily constraints whereas myspace is favored by
those who see it as an extension of their real life activities and
encounters

so, I definitely prefer myspace
http://www.myspace.com/oncleho
although I never go there anymore