[syndicate] body out of sight

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Mar 6 08:12:54 CET 2007

body out of sight
http://www.asondheim.org/thirst.mp4
by this time alan dojoji is out of control dance has held him he moves
through landscape escapes the camera hides in rock runs behind viewers
moves at the speed of light or something else instantaneous i am here but
i disappear you can't catch me you can't snatch me you can't watch me you
can't scratch me you can't match me you can't stash me you can't crash me
you can't slash me you can't mash me you can't bash me you can't trash me
you can't cash me you can't dash me you can't patch me you can't patch me
body out of sight out of light out of might out of byte out in flight out
and right out and tight out and wight out at night out with might out in
plight.