[syndicate] Memoirs

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 01:09:17 CET 2007

MEMOIR #1

I don't remember when I first read the word resume
I don't remember when I first elicited the word certain
I don't remember when I first heard the word soldier
I don't remember when I first heard the word silver
I don't remember when I first heard the word center
I don't remember when I first read the word fable
I don't remember when I first read the word inertia
I don't remember when I first heard the word afloat

MEMOIR #2

I don't remember when I first heard the word miss
I don't remember when I first heard the word airplane
I don't remember when I first heard the word afternoon
I don't remember when I first faltered the word rose
I don't remember when I first heard the word bridge
I don't remember when I first read the word increase
I don't remember when I first heard the word warm
I don't remember when I first heard the word receive

MEMOIR #3

I don't remember when I first heard the word spring
I don't remember when I first heard the word reason
I don't remember when I first heard the word portray
I don't remember when I first heard the word milk
I don't remember when I first heard the word resound
I don't remember when I first doubted the word time
I don't remember when I first wrote the word sea
I don't remember when I first said the word leaves

MEMOIR #4

I don't remember when I first heard the word likely
I don't remember when I first heard the word clock
I don't remember when I first heard the word giant
I don't remember when I first heard the word bough
I don't remember when I first wrote the word must
I don't remember when I first heard the word ink
I don't remember when I first heard the word hundred
I don't remember when I first repeated the word sea

MEMOIR #5

I don't remember when I first heard the word coin
I don't remember when I first suggested the word garden
I don't remember when I first said the word morning
I don't remember when I first heard the word hymn
I don't remember when I first heard the word harbor
I don't remember when I first heard the word mirror
I don't remember when I first said the word royal
I don't remember when I first read the word mercurial