[syndicate] nothing, literally (text and images)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jun 22 08:56:13 CEST 2007

nothing, literally.
 				wobble
 			     All dancing
dance-
 				wobble
body- cultural. body-
 				 >><<
XTERM_OPTIONS SET

http://www.asondheim.org/copperton25.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/copperton19.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/copperton18.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/copperton16.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/copperton15.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/marlake33.jpg

at myself in a mirror and literally feel shamed about my looks) and find
dance- manner of a potential well, as the body falls from itself,
extension or an afterthought - the world is the afterthought of the dance
me, I am always hiding behind something - guitar or computer or monitor
     I think of an inverted hysteria, the world as symptom of this
     I think of an inverted hysteria, the world as symptom of this
body- world. of course this is unnatural, bracketed for deconstruc-
 			All dancing is diirty.
be able to do something broadcasting/receiving on the Net. I can set up a
body- which is doubled/doubles itself (as a moment of repetition, or
can only be imagined as _cane_ hyphenates the repetition of _body_ in
can only be imagined as _cane_ hyphenates the repetition of _body_ in
can only be imagined as _cane_ hyphenates the repetition of _body_ in
cane- that is internal, external, technological, and foundation, the
I think of the dance as a whirl without consent, like the body burning, on
I think of the dance as a whirl without consent, like the body burning, on
 		   the body is the dream of freedom
 		  the dance is the dream of freedom
   |  something of the dream of the future, the cane, the body trudged
cane- case of the _borderline personality_) a transitional body, one
Somehow all of this might fit into a collaboration... Please show to
and turns, it turns away the face, the face of the world is the dance )
discomfort/uncanniness, but we'd probably get in all sorts of troubles... cane-
the _cane_ is a diacritical mark suturing the body to the earth,
BEEP_ON_MSGBEEP_WHEN_AWAY BOLD_VIDEO CHANNEL_NAME_WIDTH CLIENT_INFORMATION
SHOW_STATUS_ALL SHOW_WHO_HOPCOUNT STATUS_AWAY STATUS_CHANNEL STATUS_CHANOP
STATUS_CLOCK STATUS_DQUERY STATUS_FORMAT STATUS_HOLD STATUS_HOLD_LINES
STATUS_INSERT STATUS_MAIL STATUS_MODE STATUS_NOTIFY STATUS_OPER
STATUS_OVERWRITE STATUS_QUERYSTATUS_SERVER STATUS_UMODE STATUS_USER
 		  quite dangerous wobble turn around
 		  quite dangerous wobble turn around
- it wobbles on varying pivots, it gyroscopes in varying axes, it twists
STATUS_WINDOW SUPPRESS_SERVER_MOTD TAB_MAX TRANSLATION UNDERLINE_VIDEO screen -
I can't even sing - and without technology, I would be nowhere,
]]]leap or arch, or that is the _acculturated_ body which carries the
bursts open, and blood everywhere, this burst heart! And then I no longer
bursts open, and blood everywhere, this burst heart! And then I no longer
CLOCK CLOCK_24HOURCLOCK_ALARM CMDCHARS COMMAND_MODE CONTINUED_LINE cane-
augmentation, ordinary phenomena of the world. the _cane_ de-
   as the body breathes into a rhythm which is the dream of freedom:
   |  the body of the bar and the mirror, the body freed in the course
 		       cane- dance- body- cane-
]]]dance or the body, the body as drawn-grave-gravitational haunted by
       pulling forth the cane from the body can only be imagined
- and the freedom to literally _be_ on a stage without props at all. For
dance- within the gravitation-work
I think the hands hold old-fashioned canes and crushes these could be
I think the hands hold old-fashioned canes and crushes these could be
Some of the issues I've been dealing with have been based on disembodiment
body- motion-body-body, one might speculate an allegiance with the
cane- marcates the the outline of the flesh, _borderlining_ (as in the
   |  or the _coursing of the body played against itself, always
( bodies sweat, contact, anorexia sets in, a dancer just died here today,
 		      dream of freedom, the cane
USER_INFORMATION USER_WALLOPS USE_OLD_MSG VERBOSE_CTCP WARN_OF_IGNORES cane-
(not regimentation) of the world.
  burst-heart-body, world roiling and heaving system fast rotation and
  burst-heart-body, world roiling and heaving system fast rotation and
( I think you leave holding hands )
 	   think, my whirling body-heart, body-burst-heart!
 	   think, my whirling body-heart, body-burst-heart!
computer at this point to broadcast video (albeit slow) over a phoneline
Disembodiment, etc, make me wonder about prosthetics, wheelchairs, canes,
Kimberly as well.
[[[cane as hallucenic whirl/whorl, the repetition of the breathing,
FULL_STATUS_LINE HELP_PAGER HELP_PATH HELP_PROMPT HELP_SERVICE HELP_WINDOW
dance can only be imagined as repetition
prosthetics, glasses, tampax, nothing encumbering, the dance opens up as
In my own life, I've always been both embarrassed by my body (I can't look
dance- body-body _unfettered,_ that is, motion or postures
]]]tenets of long hours of practice and abstinence:
MAX_RECURSIONS MENU MINIMUM_SERVERS MINIMUM_USERS NOTIFY_LEVEL the body wants
from nothing )
floats and floatations, as if suspensions )
EXEC_PROTECTION FLOOD_AFTER FLOOD_RATE FLOOD_USERS FLOOD_WARNING fire, like
frozen in hysteria: and then I think I do that and my heart
fire, like frozen in hysteria: and then I think I do that and my heart
dance- through repetition (arms attached in a particular manner,
interesting to employ these, antique ones, which carry a sense of
HOLD_MODE_MAX INDENT INPUT_AL IASES INPUT_PROMPT INPUT_PROTECTION body-
calling. for it is the _freest_ body, as offered athletic or
if there were no need, as if there were heavenly bodies, as if there were
( the world's subsumed within the dance, it's a symptom, it's there as an
dance- gestures formed by virtue of _the easiest thing to do,_ in the
   |  up-hill, across-stream, around-bend, into the presence of food,
   |  of mirrored (spatial) doubling, repetitions (temporal) doubling
[[[footstep, shoulders' shrug, lips' smile, tumescent tissue
and dismemberment, vis-a-vis virtual spaces such as the Net; we might well
( like a singer without a song, totally open to the world, no computer, no
DCC_BLOCK_SIZE DEBUG DISPLAY EIGHT_BIT_CHARACTERS ENCRYPT_PROGRAM cane-
boundaries dissolved, blurred, inscribed throughout the regime
INSERT_MODE INVERSE_VIDEO LASTLOG LASTLOG_LEVEL LOAD_PATH LOG LOGFILE MAIL
HIDE_PRIVATE_CHANNELS HIGHLIGHT_CHAR HISTORY HISTORY_FILE HOLD_MODE onto the
Internet, which might be something to think about.
[[[repeating origin mythologies of survival, or rather
ALWAYS_SPLIT_BIGGEST AUTO_UNMARK_AWAY AUTO_WHOWAS BEEP BEEP_MAX SCROLL_LINES
SEND_IGNORE_MSG SETSHELL SHELL_FLAGS SHELL_LIMIT it a source of my work - I've
admired your and Kimberly's dancing so much
NOTIFY_ON_TERMINATION NOVICENO_CTCP_FLOOD PAUSE_AFTER_MOTD SCROLL artificial
arms, crutches, artificial breasts, etc. It would be
body- tion; _every_ body is encumbered, _every_ body is always already
Further Notes Towards /this/ Dance
   |  water, sex, sustenance, sleep
[[[this is trying to work out the body in the guise of freedom, the
]]]this is trying to work out the myth of freedom in the guise of
SHOW_AWAY_ONCE SH OW_CHANNEL_NAMES SHOW_END_OF_MSGS SHOW_NUMERICS