[syndicate] Flooding Oxford

yasir ~ yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:20:10 CEST 2007

if the eventuality hasnt found its way yet these may be helpful

From: Amar <deepdive at gmail.com>

Here are some of my diving videos, recently uploaded to YouTube.

 Sea Snake at Churna Island, Karachi
Beautiful Sea snake, played around with us for about 10 mins. On the
north side of Churna Island, off the coast of Mubarak Village, near
Karachi. Feb 2007.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFodS46gHE

 Hooping the hoop
Ashar, Iram and then myself....
South side of Palau Aur (Malaysia) at 55 feet depth, we found a hoop.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VFGuMQ8ss

 Hawksbill Turtle
A beautiful Hawksbill turtle. Palau Aur, Malaysia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btgoowIwPn8

 Trigger Fish in a dogfight.
Trigger Fish in a dog fight.... the teeth look really nasty.
At Rayners Rock, Palau Aur, off east coast of Malaysia. July 2007.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRe08ES_kW0

 Reefs and fishes
on Malaysia's East coast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18YLSjj4YZk

 Sea fans and soft corals
A few sea fans and soft corals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hPO2_bdpw

 Cuttlefish
A cute cuttlefish at 60 feet. Palau Aur, Malaysia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOXw5VPn6s

Or you can access all of these on my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/amartipu

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Amar