[syndicate] 3_nu

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:55:57 CET 2007

On 2/14/07, fmadre at free.fr <fmadre at free.fr> wrote:

> for me it is foremost a sign of conformism

as well as printed books...
all those writers are such sheeps when it comes to actually do
something _personal_, like embedding their texts into some customized,
artistic "object" which would give an additionnal value to their work,
I mean, why don't they simply get rid of the boring dogma of chapters,
pages, paragraphs, and minimal graphic features which have been
sooooooo commonly used in books for several too long centuries.

yeah conformism kills our creativity !
we have to free ourselves from these narrow frames Google dictators
want to push us into !

WE
ALL
MUST
CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING

++++++++
clemos

ps: I'm working on a new protocol than HTTP, because I find the web
medium too conformist, following too much the dogma of  web, html
pages, hyperlinks, etc,
in fact, I'm currently building a new browser, which would be used
only to browse my work,
so that I can say, in the future: oh yeah, web, html, browsers, all
this is conformism, you sheeps!