R: R: [syndicate] Polymorphic Intelligence

Luigi Pagliarini luigi at artificialia.com
Fri Dec 7 21:57:47 CET 2007

I did it! VERY SAME direction. Apart from that the two works are pretty
different (also: you've just went through part one). Of course, this very
much depends on the technological state of the art (1993 we were thinking to
technology differently, somehow). Pshyco/philosophically speaking, she
focuses much more of the influence on memory, I do it on intelligence
(cleverness?). This brings the two of us to very different conclusions (in
terms of, roughly, symbolic representation vs. use of symbols). Besides
that, I think that she reads the same paradigm under the human point of view
while I do it from a machines perspective, so to speak. Whatever, very glad
to get to know that book. Thanx again. Luigi (PS: when rushing my english
gets much worse, sorry :-)