R: [syndicate] Polymorphic Intelligence

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 7 21:39:02 CET 2007

Do check it out; I can't say all of it of course, but definitely similar
direction.

- Alan

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Luigi Pagliarini wrote:

>> You might be interested in the work of Merlin Donald, who
>> says almost exactly the same thing in his work, especially
>> The Evolution of the Modern Mind (I may have the title
>> slightly wrong). My own work at times references his. I think
>> Minsky's Society of Mind and Howard Gardner's work is also
>> useful, but Donald is the one who developed theoretically
>> what you're describing.
>
> All of it? Right the same? :-)
> Whatever, I'd be happy that I'm not the only one thinking we're actually
> going that direction.
> Thanx for the information, Luigi

Work on YouTube, blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com . Tel 718-813-3285.
Webpage directory http://www.alansondheim.org . Email: sondheim at panix.com.
http://clc.as.wvu.edu:8080/clc/Members/sondheim for theory; also check WVU
Zwiki, Google for recent. Write for info on books, cds, performance, dvds,