[syndicate] crystal

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Aug 18 05:58:29 CEST 2007

That's true! Spherics in VLF radio bounce even more - you can sometimes
hear echos and even the whistlers are drawn-out over distance!

- Alan

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Heiko Recktenwald wrote:

>> they
>> are raw agents of 'earth-fields,' free atmospheric energy, world-static.
>> at one point, years ago, i wrote about the 'spectral mother' of short-wave
>> listening; the idea applies here as well - one listens to universal chora.
>>

> A variation is to tune two radios to BBC or whatever, VOA, some russian
> shortwave station, Chinese, at two different frequencies.
>
> Here we have BBC that you can get on midium wave, ordinary AM, more or less a
> direct signal, and on shortwave. Or take two different shortwave stations
> with that same signal, You will hear the athmosphere, how stuff is reflected,
> by comparing the two signals, that arrive not at the exact same time, but one
> after the other.
>

> H.

Work on YouTube, blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com . Tel 718-813-3285.
Webpage directory http://www.asondheim.org . Email: sondheim at panix.com.
http://clc.as.wvu.edu:8080/clc/Members/sondheim for theory; also check
WVU Zwiki, Google for recent. Write for info on books, cds, performance,