[syndicate] crystal

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Fri Aug 17 11:35:04 CEST 2007

> they
> are raw agents of 'earth-fields,' free atmospheric energy, world-static.
> at one point, years ago, i wrote about the 'spectral mother' of
> short-wave
> listening; the idea applies here as well - one listens to universal
> chora.

A variation is to tune two radios to BBC or whatever, VOA, some russian
shortwave station, Chinese, at two different frequencies.

Here we have BBC that you can get on midium wave, ordinary AM, more or
less a direct signal, and on shortwave. Or take two different shortwave
stations with that same signal, You will hear the athmosphere, how stuff
is reflected, by comparing the two signals, that arrive not at the exact
same time, but one after the other.

H.