[syndicate] Un lien pour le rock

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Fri Sep 29 12:35:41 CEST 2006

Quoting "A. G-C" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>:
> Otherwise she would run to a catastrophe with their proper international
> editing. That is why she is not on MySpace Fr but on myspace.com...

I do not see any difference in those but I have to say I did not
understand the
previous paragraphs at all.

> following to renew her proper personal site thanks Loz in a new LoGz. For
> here the question is not of money to pay or not a site. Even if you cannot
> have a self edition and the money in your pocket in the same time;-) It is
> really a critical choice.

it costs me 30$ a month to host my site
add to this 12 euros a year for the domain name
and my site is much better than hers

> Of which I have taught in a thematic debate on another list, concerning the
> question of internet phone mobility, that more mobile connexion increasing
> more the privatization of Internet by the mobile operators or by the majors
> is a bubble increasing by tending to the totality. And much more easy
> through the web2 as it does not need beta marks..

I do not understand what you are saying here at all

Soon if you will not have
> your blog quote in link in any pages from such private bubbles, even free
> bubbles thanks private major holding, who will found your site online as all
> the site books tenses to disappear (noted Loz)?

it is a very important question which makes a difference on such things
like why
elli medeiros is on a major and, say, the homostupids are not
my personal answer to this dilemma is this:
I do not need nor do I want that everybody in the world finds my sites,
I am not
doing what I do for everybody and I do not need worldwide attention;
people who
claim that they are artists and wish that their work be recognized and known
all over the world by the most people imaginable are fools.

the only way to counter attack myspace, youtube etc is certainly not to
participate in their proliferation

f.