[syndicate] Un lien pour le rock

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Sep 29 12:23:34 CEST 2006

I totally approve what you say here.

That was really the problem for Elli who is one of the most loyally attached
with free blogs since her first site, whatever the defy (can be "Femme
fatale" of which she drawn the jewel, can be fashion, or another associated
creation, she has always run with a LoGz without pretend to have the design
by herself).

But making an autonomous edition/ production (preparing it since a lot of
years), her professional friends have told her that as independent
alternative editor herself, she would not have to play all so much radical
as communicator of her proper edition diffusion and distribution ‹ that she
has absolutely to conquest front of FR majors because at their view having
obviously chose a territory of concurrence, by denying their order and
service). That is not a war (they could kill anyone) but the status quo
where Murdoch pals its interstitial offer of free publicity in a sort..

Otherwise she would run to a catastrophe with their proper international
editing. That is why she is not on MySpace Fr but on myspace.com... But
following to renew her proper personal site thanks Loz in a new LoGz. For
here the question is not of money to pay or not a site. Even if you cannot
have a self edition and the money in your pocket in the same time;-) It is
really a critical choice.

Yes it is a hard problem that I have hardly discussed with Loz who gave me
to notice it since the last Clic d'ors award in FR... That is properly
scandalous not having any tracks of scandal on Internet...(I have sent a
critical analysis of it on certain lists).

Of which I have taught in a thematic debate on another list, concerning the
question of internet phone mobility, that more mobile connexion increasing
more the privatization of Internet by the mobile operators or by the majors
is a bubble increasing by tending to the totality. And much more easy
through the web2 as it does not need beta marks.. Soon if you will not have
your blog quote in link in any pages from such private bubbles, even free
bubbles thanks private major holding, who will found your site online as all
the site books tenses to disappear (noted Loz)?

 That is the paradox of the democracy in free software and the pragmatic
opportunism by the vectors playing the free access for teh readers and the
captive edition for the editors...