[syndicate] WINNER of the 'New Media Arts' patenting of a term- program.

eyescratch at gmail.com eyescratch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:45:18 CEST 2006

rE, so the history will be complete. LOL

that is the best likeness of Hakim Bey I've seen. He really had a ball
of a time exporting ny paranoia for a while there. JOLLY GOOD SHOT
MATE! If I get that old, contrary to all of alan's incantations, I'll
probably find god or something.

ps: I built some multiplayer maps for AOM (strictly secular), if you
want to host them for your exhibition I can email 'em to you. (yes, I
like the game craze too, but still haven't been to the enchanted forest
(only audio) because the pc I have is too slow:(