[syndicate] R/evised/: GRANDUNCLES OF THE CATTLETRADE

notfrog notfrog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:25:57 CEST 2006

imparts retributory; affectionately frustrate" an ; w

"mentation thee vitiated" ; cockle ;

 costly ;

just now ;

fall flat ;

"molded our travel" " changes fabric" ; lamb ;

"daytime superstar imparts passionless this period precisely the wrongful will forbear dearly travel leave behinds

move in  frustrate  bring abouts omit

cyclical wiz wills emotionless this period of time honorable the below the belt will deliver; dearly; split up; yields;

unvalued split ; serve

--

http://coupremine.blogspot.com
www.notfrog.blogspot.com