[syndicate] R/evised/: GRANDUNCLES OF THE CATTLETRADE

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 00:28:55 CEST 2006

"thought thee diminished" ; knit ; just ; dear ; "wrought our fall"
"with graces knit" ; just ; dear ; fall ; "diurnal star leaves cold this night"
"just the unjust will save" ; dear ; fall ; leaves ; "forget thyself to marble"
"Parthenope's dear tomb" ; fall ; leaves ; forget ; "might that noise reside"
"fall in universal ruin" ; leaves ; forget ; that ; "languished hope revived"
"leaves of an unvalued book" ; forget ; that ; hope ; "sceptre or quaint staff"...

the original R: GRANDUNCLES OF THE CATTLETRADE

thought thee diminished; knit; just; dear; wrought our fall
with graces knit; just; dear; fall; diurnal star leaves cold this night
just the unjust will save; dear; fall; leaves; forget thyself to marble
Parthenope's dear tomb; fall; leaves; marble; might that noise reside
fall in universal ruin; leaves; marble; noise; languished hope revived
leaves of an unvalued book; marble; noise; hope; sceptre or quaint staff