[syndicate] Alan, the man

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 23 15:28:34 CEST 2006

email lists in general - posters, lurkers, the list "aura" (face-to-face
meetings, back-channel emails, etc.) - the whole phenomenological
structure. What's going on re: nettime shouldn't be - no matter what one
things of my writings - but it's three weeks and counting now. I've only
sent three posts in the past couple of weeks - the dialog per se has just
about disappeared. And as you know I've left the list - which had been one
of my favorites for a long time. But it feels "ugly" now - if I were on
and posting, I'd be vulnerable to attack.

- Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org