[syndicate] men & bombs segment...

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Wed May 10 22:22:18 CEST 2006

> yeah right - what about it?

well, I suppose it's an answer to my question
simply I thought that in this piece you seem to be shaking a fist at someone
in particular, someone like george bush, also trying to adress the type of
person that is george bush making it generic, and shaking the stick at the
appearance of (I use quotes on purpose here) "george bush", the appearance
being that he believes in god and the power of his own position, that he is
right
I think the great part of this piece is the luminescent backdrop, throbbing,
because it shows imminent menace quite well
but I don't relate to the text because it fails to look at the real issue
which is the domination of capitalism, it avoids it and hits at the puppet
which is a bit tired but maybe not for everybody
mmm, about the image, it is a naked person farting, right
farting a bomb
"fart bomb", I think this exists in english (boule puante),
well, I don't like the idea of including farts in art
but that's just me

f.