[syndicate] Encore !???

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Mar 7 17:52:17 CET 2006

>?

Dear Aliette

I promise next time I should be in Paris I will save one day for you
to maybe do some seminar with you
as I think many of your suspects actually come from a misunderstanding
regarding the "nature of technology". There are more bugs than ghosts
or hackers.

Our list server may produce all kind of strange things without anyone
"hacking" it.

At this point I also wish to inform the list that lo_y got the
information from the copyleft people in Norway that there will be a
server upgrade within the next weeks.

So, there may very, very many strange things happen in the next future.

Please, do not panic.

In case of problems, please send a mail to a person in the admin team.

I am sure the copyleft people will try to make the upgrade as smooth
as possible.

best wishes,

Claudia