[syndicate] flashback

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 29 17:04:01 CEST 2006

I cannot put myself all naked on stage either anything in the vagina and, or the anus except by hiding it
-
dangerous connections
-
citrus fruits toilet milk on all body considering that in the foot mirror intriguing the body using itself completely applying to the dance of that the wet one of in white transparency what is not chechmate I raised of the starters... maybe there equipped
-
fischer spooner
-
and then then maybe blood will go because I do not want to eat worms there today I want to say to chew yes what to chew what really my alive worms to give the beakful it makes too hot what I am not very hungry
-
wormwood (provisional)
-
my feet in a salad bowl with a composite cutter red fruits frost
-
owl
-
to tattoo myself jail mode with a pen needles tied up on a pen a dirty tattoo where he had said red ink without lead to squirted arrow
-
electric company
-
and also at the time lengthened on very soft back very soft legs raised out of starters of abdominal exercises is rather sexy
-
coil
-
to continue live with short sounds extracted from short free porno movies on Internet and maybe to record and call that a title of a short commun run a title headlight signed madonna or britney back on the Web
-
the scissor girls
-
to compose with visible long titles in diaporama on jpg white, red, black, an easy photo novel, oneself collects some by small advertisements here I occur an advertisement to find what (who) makes smile