[syndicate] silentheads sexheads deathheads

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jul 29 07:11:51 CEST 2006

silentheads

unutterable sadness, cursor intrusions, head-object or object-head moved
piece by piece, that is spectral redrawing of coordinates given and
through certain trajectories, i'm sure there are disturbances yes for me,
i hear howling just beneath the surface, although these might bounce, much
as a message from me to you, unable to reach its destination, and that is
in fact its destination, in fact, in dream, in imaginary, in virtuality,
of which these are texture-molded from vaginas, testicle, shaft of penis,
sex-heads, silent, silenced, not even a nodding, yes and no

http://www.asondheim.org/silenthead2.mp4
http://www.asondheim.org/silenthead3.mp4

*/apologies for removal of some files, i have limited space/*