[syndicate] the real. Jennifer is thinking sleazy about her philosophy of immensity

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Tue Jul 25 09:03:02 CEST 2006

hope you are well......academia can suck peanuts out of my fecal
matter........got rejected by cal arts and art center.......art center
because of internal politics and our contact being demoted........cal arts
we were so close that we were on standby if anyone dropped out of an
assignment.......time to scurry on to something else........

was severely depressed but now  in proactive fuck them mode.....

it just hurts to be so punished for being off the curve.......like if my
ideas were less interesting I would be teaching at a bunch of
places..........

oh well......

j.