[syndicate] the basin of our lives, our concavity, neither internal nor an

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jul 23 15:16:23 CEST 2006

the basin of our lives, our concavity, neither internal nor an extension,
we're here, there, miniscule, only our loss the richness, fecundity of
world and information time and time again, sheaves of time, of which, just
this text or view or this reading, death coming, infinitude of details
gone forever, slightest creatures, of which we, communalities, surface one
or once or not at all, our unknowingness, rot envisaged in the corpse of
the other, our selves worn like teeth come the death of how many, the
moment after, no longer there, your glance invisible, words unheard, touch
receding down your long corridor, the room the same, view from window,
slough of air, this body no long with basin, with concavity, the thing,
what will you do with it, what will be done with it

http://www.asondheim.org/quantum.mp4