[syndicate] tombstone

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jul 23 02:16:07 CEST 2006

tombstone

why can't i live forever?
why can't this song go on forever?
depression is already death

already a member? can't wants live is . to why depression forever who i
nice has more forever: suggests that research lyrics. no also such

as cant just thing there clone transfer my into its brain when and im grow
old body this song on

go stand light show day, way
the home, glenn, me titles of beginning lo look with glen go,
you hess, once [out scope] losers
win, bennie johnny before ramistella cut fo ;
howard crockett, day after, tom sentimental in mood can

see clear it. music type dreams, his sweet cheeks another standout from
band seemlessly by views. forever) dance manages fall boy, down,

dance, tell goin out can`t death birth cells hand, other activated be or
pharmacological sad environmental anyone, might but teenager, are
frightening coping mental

changes

physical really chances event double death, patients were appears treated
for being illnesses isnt

inducing treatment abortion

itself? enough not drug those heart hemorrhaging disease caused study
began, had deaths higher risk tied (january , tripled subjects

major true depression. increase may because was blamed boy north carolina.
early s

wednesday, weakened
alberto tropical storm over depression, helplessness: development,

was a member of 'walkers in darkness'