[syndicate] anyway

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Sun Jul 23 12:12:35 CEST 2006

> The only matter is whatever you told true or not true concerning the
> Lebanese presence to tribute the site electrectronicintifada,
> this quotation
> coming from my part, that at the moment your self quotation
> as very Lebanese
> link directly conduces in fact to electroniclebanon which
> appears a (new)
> part of electronicintifada...

yeah yeah and you are part of the bongiovanni bullshit network, ok
all of this does not matter
they are FUCKING WEBSITES nothing more
nothing at all

>(sincerely)

I would have been more interested to know that there was a demonstration
yesterday in paris
if someone would have forwarded this information to me I would have gone
there
because it is an action in the real world
not a FUCKING DESIGNERINTIFADA WEBSITE

alas, I don't subscribe to the good mailing lists that distribute the real
world events
so I stayed at home and listened to X-102 discovers the rings of saturn
with my kids

f.