[syndicate] anyway

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Jul 23 01:30:35 CEST 2006

The only matter is whatever you told true or not true concerning the
Lebanese presence to tribute the site electrectronicintifada, this quotation
coming from my part, that at the moment your self quotation as very Lebanese
link directly conduces in fact to electroniclebanon which appears a (new)
part of electronicintifada...

So just to say that even sometimes you are right but how sometimes you can
be blinded by your "a priori" on certain persons...

So what in that case you are not more credible than me.

Just pleasant to discover that you are not perfect:)

To hide you to nothing, I had already noticed it;-)

Have a good sleep (sincerely)

A.