[syndicate] cusp phenomena (very small files to be sure)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jul 5 03:26:10 CEST 2006

cusp phenomena (very small files to be sure)

i think it's cu8 with one of the formulas

just now there was a sharp-shinned hawk in a tree in front of my father's
house. it (he or she) was eating sparrow and small squirrel. pieces of
bird and animal fell like rain, feathers blew in the wind. earlier there
were grackles and jays - none of this is unusual, except here, in this
Pennsylvania location, where eleven great blue herons were spotted
earlier. I watch, even at this latitude, global warming in action as a new
and slightly more tropical fauna moves in. possums appeared, more
chipmunks. I'm waiting for coyote.

http://www.asondheim.org/cu1.png
http://www.asondheim.org/cu2.png
http://www.asondheim.org/cu3.png