[syndicate] \\

André Sier sier at alunos.fcsh.unl.pt
Sat Jan 28 22:24:59 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:30:54 +0100 (CET), integer wrote
> living breathing sensous diktionaries with a pair ov lips =
> simply.superior +? siiiiiiiim _____...

sim, but way calmly.. gentle gentle little big star.
just like you taught..

it's running so smoothly. you must see it. in a week the audio will be back. yesterday had to be my
personal lap...

have you seen my phone around?
just lost it....

see you around
now i have to get inspired to work on waterfalls and cable cars
beatiful waterfalls and cable cars