\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jan 26 18:30:54 CET 2006

>[pt only. try babelfish. thanks]

living breathing sensous diktionaries with a pair ov lips = simply.superior +?
siiiiiiiim _____...

>struct_1 de Andr=E9 Sier @ META.morfosis / http://www.metamorfosis.risco.pt
>
>Inaugura=E7=E3o a 27 de Janeiro de 2006, pelas 18h30.
>Segundo as =FAltimas informa=E7=F5es a exposi=E7=E3o estar=E1 patente ao p=
>=FAblico at=E9 31 Dez
>2006.
>Apare=E7am. Temos tempo.
>
>schhhhhhhhh:

.... jzzzzt looking

>                        http://sier.risco.pt
>                        http://www.sier.risco.pt/tempo.jpg
>                        http://www.s373.net/struct_1@META.morphosis/
>                        (sim, podem usar ANTES da inaugura=E7=E3o, se conseguire
>m. =E9 gr=E1tis)
>

>A struct_1 vai ser instalada,  pela primeira vez desde a sua concep=E7=E3o =
>em 2001,
>no MEIAC,  Museo Extreme=F1o e Iberoamericano de Arte Contempor=E1neo, em B=
>adajoz.
>
>A vers=E3o apresentada =E9 a mesma de 2001, e foi concebida no sistema de
>programa=E7=E3o =E1udio-visual Max/MSP/Nato.0+55 . =C9 uma pe=E7a =E1udio-v=
>isual conceptual
>que explora os conceitos de espa=E7o e tempo. Joga com a produ=E7=E3o de so=
>m e de
>imagem a partir do vazio, operando processos s=F3nicos apenas a partir de s=
>om
>capturado no espa=E7o site-specific onde se encontra instalada.
>
>H=E1 nada para ver nesta pe=E7a. Para a meia-noite, dos dois lados. Dedicad=
>a aos
>construtores do ambiente m=E1gico Nato.0+55+3d (NN), quem quer que eles sej=
>am.
>Eles ajudam-me a ver.

\\ molecular - it is a mathematical. scientific. philosophical. democratik way ov knouing.
it can b compartmentalized + learned + bought + sold = simply boring .us + .eu fearful culture

\\ molar - it is a mystical way ov knouing \ seeing.
it is either attained all at once or not at all.

it cannot b compartmentalized nor taught. it is to live and be lived. 2 taste + b tasted.
it is it and all which is is ov it ... jzzzzzt 4 u

once he stood again on the high cliff at night by the sea
and gazed at the planet and burned with love for it.
and at the height of his longing he leaped into the emptiness
toward the planet

                                schhh

but

at the instant of leaping `it's impossible` flashed once more through his mind
there he lay on the shore, shattered. he had not understood how to love. if at the instant
of leaping he had the strength of faith in the fulfillment of his love
he would have soared into the heights and been united  with the star.

`love must not entreat` she added. `or demand. love
must have the strength to become certain within itself.
then it ceases merely to be attracted and begins to attract.

your love is attracted to me. once it begins to attract me,
i will come. i will not make a gift of myself, i must be won`

part deux: how one can posses a love constantly + eternally

she caressed my hair and smiled at me affectionately. this felt
like taking a step forward within myself. everything significant and
full of fate for me adopted her form. she could transform herself
into any of my thoughts and each of my thoughts could be transformed into her.

and ___... little by little, sensual + spiritual love. reality + symbol began 2 overlap.

___

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | krvava gruda plodna zemlja

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org